Below you will find a list of the physical literature and multimedia programs that EDNF produces. Click on each item to find out more.
General Patient Brochure
High Resolution Brochure now available for download. This file is print ready.
* Produced for Patients by the National Awareness Committee with input from the Professional Advisory Network
All Types of EDS CD-ROM
* Contains an overview of the different types of EDS
* Presented by Dr. Lavallee for health care professionals
* Includes Emergency Physician's Reference CD-Rom materials
Emergency Physician's Reference CD-ROM
* EDS Vascular (Type IV) Trauma Information
* Presented by physicians for physicians
* 20 page booklet
* Updated December 2003
An Educators Guide: Meeting The Needs of The Ehlers-Danlos Child
A Parent's Guide: Helping your Child Succeed at School
* This 20 page booklet was prepared to help educators and parents better understand and provide for the needs of the Ehlers-Danlos student.
Sports Participation Poster for Coaches and Trainers
* This poster can is designed to place in schools, gyms and sports centers so that those with EDS might be discovered and helped.
* This guide will help you to obtain media awareness for EDS.
* Quarterly newsletter of the EDNF
2008 issues available to members only.
2006-7 issues available to members only. Click here for latest issues
Download issues prior to 2006 as pdf files. Click here for archived issues and their summaries